Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bing! - My Claim to Fame

Judging by the date of my last post, it turns out that the “it’s the thought that counts” - is all lies!   Despite my best intentions, an entire year has disappeared into the ether.

While away from my blogosphere I have continued my programming and my math/statistics degree, but I have changed jobs (10 months ago) – which brings me to this post.

My ‘new’ employer is “Bing Technologies” and a fun trivia fact is that Microsoft bought the www.bing.com domain from us.

Cool huh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're with the other bing... MS are evil!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.