Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bing! - My Claim to Fame

Judging by the date of my last post, it turns out that the “it’s the thought that counts” - is all lies!   Despite my best intentions, an entire year has disappeared into the ether.

While away from my blogosphere I have continued my programming and my math/statistics degree, but I have changed jobs (10 months ago) – which brings me to this post.

My ‘new’ employer is “Bing Technologies” and a fun trivia fact is that Microsoft bought the www.bing.com domain from us.

Cool huh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're with the other bing... MS are evil!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suraj said...

These days it is hard to get home loans. Either its home equity loan or its mortgage loan and availability of easy home equity loans is in full bloom. These loans are uncomplicated, tenable, easily available, very flexible and tailor-made for homeowners. The best part about all this is that almost every loan lending or financial institution offers loans at high rate but Mr Pedro offers low loan rate @ 2% rate in return of such Business loan,Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan.
You can contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com